Lost Valkryie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Valkryie

the back-up forum for Valkryie forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fayte's Begining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Admin
NallCalmer

Location : CLassified (often seen in Huntor's Crest and Mount Blackhead of FusionFall)

Fayte's Begining Empty
PostSubject: Fayte's Begining   Fayte's Begining I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Sara Caster

--Prologue--

Hello my name is Sara Knight and this is the story of how everyone who lived in Fayte dissappeard and how Fayte became the darklands

(tiny prologue)

chapter one

____Hello my name is Sara Knight and I live in the main village of Fayte and its called Sol. Its a beautiful place and Ive lived here for 17 years. Well I am apart of the main village but im actully the daughter of the elder and everyone treats me with respect but I dont care about that I just wish the thender village would stop treating us magic users as trash. Oh yea im a magic user and it has its advantages and dis-advantages but im not going to tell u what they r just 1 tho. The dis-advantage is that all female magic users hav arranged marriges ...ha bull-shit theres no way im going to marry johnathan.Hes rude, abnoxious, and to make things worse hes from the thunder village all he cares about is being the next Sol elder. Well anyways Id better go to school its my senior year there so I hav to do good in my classes.

____As I walk to school I go over the hill into Demons Plains which is where the middle and high school is but instead of going in the school I decide to go to 1000 streams which is just behind Demon Plains. As I walk over the bridge I notice theres a green shooting-star. I wonder why is it green and dont really care but it is odd and during the day, we get countless shooting-stars at night but never during the day, hmm oh well im sure its nothing. I start to close my eyes and think y am I skiping school when I here someone call my name. I get up and look behind me and no one is there but I still here my name being called. I pause and think its probly just my imagination when I notice a boat comeing closer and thats when I looked at the divine tree. "oh my god Sali u really need to be more carefull". Saliana is my best friend we have been best friends since birth and shes the only person i like from the thunder village and Ive always gotten her out of trouble and this time she got stuck at the divine tree "sigh" again. When I get to her I feel a rumble and notice that there is smoke in the air and think "the temporals must be doing something again.

____As the smoke got bigger Ive started to sence something weird and thats when both me and Sali notice more green shooting-stars and they are crashing into earth. I look at Saliana and I run back to Sol which is the village that im from and as i go over the little hill i notice that the green shooting-stars are hitting Sol. I get closer and notice these weird things attacking everyone "what are those things" I thought to myself as I run faster to Sol to put out the fires the meteors caused. As I put out the last fire I start getting everyone to safety while most of the thunderans try to kill the creatures but I trip over some rubble from my home and look up at the sky and notice a bigger green star comeing right for the middle of Sol. I yell for everyone to get out of Sol but the creatures block their escape aswell mine. As the meteor comes closer I think "were dead as of now" and thats when I hear the familiar noise.

____CLACK!!!!(a ruler hitting the table) "Miss Sara Knight I know my class might be boring but this is ur 15th time falling asleep in my class". Mr Dragonsteel said. "Sorry LT Ive just been really tired lately due to the visions ive had." (all the girls whispering "ooo what do u think LT means" Idiots. I thought. Most of the girls in the class just love him again idiots)(the only normal girls are Lily, Dark, Selen, Saliana, Leona, and Aqua.) "What have we talked about miss Sara". "I dont know LT what have we talked about". Sara said. "sigh""Dont worry about it just dont call me LT" LT said. "So what about these visions you've been having"? LT asked. "Its Sol's destruction and the end of Fayte". Sara answerd. As everyone was shocked by what i said the changeing class bell rang and it was time for class 2-A to go to GYM.
Back to top Go down
https://lostvalkryie.rpg-board.net
NallCalmer
Admin
NallCalmer

Location : CLassified (often seen in Huntor's Crest and Mount Blackhead of FusionFall)

Fayte's Begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte's Begining   Fayte's Begining I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Sara Caster

Chapter 2 - Sara's Secret Job

_____After school got out everyone went to Paradiso otherwise known as 1000 Streams to go do their homework and play around. Selen and Nall went to the middle of Paradiso and just rested together. They are a such cute couple I thought to myself. Lliy Cedric Angel and Dark were considerd the popular teens at school but i consider them as friends. Lily has Cedric and Angel has Dark. Its weird knowing someone who is very angelic and has the girlfriend named Dark Forest as i laughed a bit to myself. as for Saliana, Leona and I Leona invited us over to her house over in Twilight cause everyone in class thought my vision i had in class was just a dream except for Saliana and Leona and Leona said that her mother is a skilled psychic and can help with the visions iv been having. As we head to her house we walk by the elementry school and see little sparky getting picked up by his father and we go over and say hi to them. Sparkys dad doesnt like those from the village of Sol but sparky just loves me and its kinda annoying if u ask me but you learn to ignor it.
_____By the time we got to Leonas home her mother wasnt there so we waited for her by finishing up our work and working on our fighting skills. 5:00PM came around and Leonas mother came home and she was expecting me so i just went with it. I told her that the visions iv been having about the destruction of Sol and the fact that they hav been more frequent so Leonas mother took a look in my head to see what was going on with my visions. 3 minutes later she came back to her consious state and said "theres nothing wrong with your visions its the future thats wrong" she said. "Theres going to be a great war with an alien ruler and we will lose our land of Fayte but there is a way to get it back and thats to defeat the alien known as Fuse". No one knew who Fuse was and everyone thought that we were just trying to get attention and thats when all my other friends decided to belive me and they came to my side when others didnt. Im glad my friends belive me when i said that there is going to be a war but the reason everyone else didnt belive me was because Fayte is a place where everyone lives in peace and harmony.
_____A few days later Sol's village elder told me i hav a job to do and only I can do it which sucks cause im tired of doing the same job over and over but i hav no choice i have to do it. Over the year 100 people have died in Fayte and it is my job to make sure their souls find the way into heaven bad part of it is i have to sing and i hate singing. So i start heading to Paradiso during school hours to make sure no one follows me cause no one knows what my true form looks like, but as i walk over the stone bridge Saliana and Selen followed me and i didnt notice and as i head in paradiso Selen and Saliana start to wonder why is she going in Paradiso during school hours? Selen asked. "I'm not sure but its a good thing we r daughters of the elders huh we get to skip a day of school a week to help them out". Saliana answerd. Then while trying to find Sara they start hearing music and they both ask eachother. "do you hear that?"They both giggled then went to where the music was playing and found Sara over by Paradiso's main tree sortof danceing when they see her starting to sing.
_____ "Dont lose your way with each passing day, You've come so far dont throw it away, Live believing Dreams are for weaving Wonders are waiting to start, Live your story Faith,Hope & glory Hold to the truth in your heart. If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die, Dreams see us through to forever, Where clouds roll by, For you and I". (as Selen and Saliana watch her they notice these cyan color orbs starting to form and thats when they notice its the souls of everyone who died) "Soul in the wind learn how to bend, Seek out a star Hold on to the end, Valley, Mountain, there is a fountain (as water comes out in spouts around the tree) Washes our tears all away, Words are swaying Someone is praying Please let us come home to stay.".(Selen and Saliana just start looking for Sara seeing how the water made it hard to see her) "Selen look up at the tree." Saliana said. "Its sara with angel wings". "But Sara said she feels more like a demon then and angel". Selen replied. (and as she said that demon wings started to form) OMG Sara's a halfling. Selen said in shock. whats a halfling? Saliana asked. Ill tell u at school. Selen said. "When we are out there in the dark we'll dream about the sun, In the dark we'll feel the light warm our hearts everyone. If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die, Dreams see us through to forever, As high as souls can fly, Where clouds roll by, For you and I" (as the two watch Sara they start to cry for the souls going into heaven and from the song and they decide to head back befor sara notices them cause they think that what she did was supposed to be a secret)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Admin
NallCalmer

Fayte's Begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte's Begining   Fayte's Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 am

Sara Caster

A few days later Saliana grabed Selen and wanted to kno a straight answer on what a halfling is. "Alright Ill tell u geez just stop asking"sigh"". Selen said. "A halfling like sara is someone who posses angel and demon powers they r considerd very powerful and no one could stop them thats why they r chosen to be in the wars until the peace treaty was made and thats how Shunan and Pasuto became Fayte. but the bad thing is everyone treats halflings as dirt thats why we keep our halfling self a secret".Selen answerd. We? Saliana asked. "o.o"(<--Selen) oops oh well might as well tell you. Me and Nall are both halflings as well. I grew up in the angel village and nall grew up in the demon village and im an angel and hes a demon. The only diffrence is that i hav power over darkness and he has it over light thats why sara has been teaching us the opposite powers of what we hav.Selen said. So if you two are halflings then why were you shocked by Sara being a halfling? Saliana asked. BECAUSE THEY DIDNT KNOW I WAS ONE! Sara replied.

After sara said that she left the school and went to paradiso and saliana followed her there.Why didnt you tell me this Sara?Saliana asked.Because I didnt want you to know about it the most if you knew what I was you were bound to figure out my past.In the past my great grandmother was known as the savage nymph when she fought in the war and my great grandmother was a halfling aswell but not just a halfling she was the strongest halfling and the reason she was called the savage nymph was because she was merciless soon after everyone turnd on the halflings and killd them but the halfling of Sol is always a female, the halfling of dragons den is always male,and the halfling of angels sanctuary is random and my visons have been getting worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
saphyira

saphyira

Fayte's Begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte's Begining   Fayte's Begining I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:46 pm

(typed by the real aurthor)(expect major delays)

A few days later Saliana grabed Selen and wanted to kno a straight answer on what a halfling is. "Alright Ill tell u geez just stop asking"sigh"". Selen said. "A halfling like sara is someone who posses angel and demon powers they r considerd very powerful and no one could stop them thats why they r chosen to be in the wars until the peace treaty was made and thats how Shunan and Pasuto became Fayte. but the bad thing is everyone treats halflings as dirt thats why we keep our halfling self a secret".Selen answerd. We? Saliana asked. "o.o"(<--Selen) oops oh well might as well tell you. Me and Nall are both halflings as well. I grew up in the angel village and nall grew up in the demon village and im an angel and hes a demon. The only diffrence is that i hav power over darkness and he has it over light thats why sara has been teaching us the opposite powers of what we hav.Selen said. So if you two are halflings then why were you shocked by Sara being a halfling? Saliana asked. BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT THEM TO KNOW I WAS ONE! Sara replied.

After sara said that she left the school and went to paradiso and saliana followed her there.Why didnt you tell me this Sara?Saliana asked.Because I didnt want you to know about it the most if you knew what I was you were bound to figure out my past.In the past my great grandmother was known as the savage nymph when she fought in the war and my great grandmother was a halfling aswell but not just a halfling she was the strongest halfling and the reason she was called the savage nymph was because she was merciless soon after everyone turnd on the halflings and killd them but the halfling of Sol is always a female, the halfling of dragons den is always male,and the halfling of angels sanctuary is random and my visons have been getting worse and worse. But knowing of the path for Sols halflings you start to become like ur decendent, I would be like my grandmother and I didnt want u to get hurt be me

Last edited by saphyira on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saphyira

saphyira

Fayte's Begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte's Begining   Fayte's Begining I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 pm

(THIS IS STRICTLY SO I DONT FORGET THE SETING) (IGNOR THIS POST)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we travel back in time befor fuse came and destroyed fayte and turnd it into the darklands and there is 3 schools in the darklands where we all meet up in the high school

there r 6 villages/towns as well and the 12 tribes where we all live

whats known as the firepits was called Angels Paradise and is where the elementry school was

huntors crest was called Demons Plains and is where the middle and high school was

Heros hollow was known as Boundless Grasslands and the dark glade was known as paradise for its beauty

for the forsaken valley was beautiful and full of life and had the earth and water tribe living there

dinosaur pass was called Dreamscape and was very peacefull and many went there to relax and was home to the wind and celestial tribe

while the fireswamps was the builder area where all the weapons we had to defend the enemy was made and it was home to the fire and metal tribe

as for the other areas whats known as fuse lair is where i live and its the tribe of thunder and soul

the place thats known as the precipice was known as angels sanctuary and was home to the light and tempoarl tribe and is where selen lives

the green maw is now what was once the dragons den is where nall lives and its a beautifull and i mean beautiful place and is home to the darkness and spacial tribe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fayte's Begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte's Begining   Fayte's Begining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayte's Begining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Valkryie :: Empty Lobby :: Lost Fan-Fics-
Jump to: