Lost Valkryie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Valkryie

the back-up forum for Valkryie forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FusionFall Alpha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Admin
NallCalmer

Location : CLassified (often seen in Huntor's Crest and Mount Blackhead of FusionFall)

FusionFall Alpha Empty
PostSubject: FusionFall Alpha   FusionFall Alpha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 pm

***yes, its the manga if you noticed. im using the title to introduce it here. so to ensure you I'M NOT AT ALL THE CREATOR OR EDITOR OF ANY OF THIS. all rights belong to Cartoon Network and the ones who made this manga. thank you.***
FusionFall Alpha FusionFallAlpha1

15 years ago, a mysterious green meteor crashed into Earth on a nuclear powerplant in Endville. the celestial object sprouted and gave birth to a new breed of terror as soon as it was discovered for what was inside was a substance known as Fusion Matter that bound itself onto whatever and whoever got in contact w/ it and changes them drastically into malicious violent creatures known as Fusions. while the area was contained, somehow this infection slowly spread to other parts of the world and a biohazard was issued. many places were quarantined to prevent the substance from infecting anything and anyone else but it didnt stop.

the Meteor that contained the bulk of the substance was taken in secret by the P.E.T (Paranormal Extermination Team) under the eye of their chairman and leader, Vlade. his intentions were to harness the Fusion Matter and use it for his purpose; eliminating all Paranormals off the face of the Earth. but his efforts was stopped by a group of heroes, both Human and Paranormals, and the world was saved from the extraterrestrial threat of Fusion Matter....

but where did that strange meteorite come from? many had questioned. though no answer was available. all we knew was that it came from deep in outer space and from something much greater...

Last edited by NallCalmer on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lostvalkryie.rpg-board.net
NallCalmer
Admin
NallCalmer

Location : CLassified (often seen in Huntor's Crest and Mount Blackhead of FusionFall)

FusionFall Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Alpha   FusionFall Alpha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

15 years later, present time...
FusionFall Alpha FusionFallAlpha2
Mojo Jojo: "what is this? come to me, my minions. for that is the duty of minions, when minions are summoned! and prepare yourselves, for preparation is necessary...

for CONQUEST AWAITS!"

Last edited by NallCalmer on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Admin
NallCalmer

FusionFall Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Alpha   FusionFall Alpha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 pm

FusionFall Alpha Ff
Numbuh Two: "that cant be good... Plutobase? come in Pluto? ... no good t all!"
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Admin
NallCalmer

FusionFall Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Alpha   FusionFall Alpha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 pm

FusionFall Alpha Ff-1
Computress: Dexter, "i'm tracking an unknown object entering the atmosphere."

Dexter: "Computress, prep the hangar. i think i may need to change into something a little more... comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FusionFall Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Alpha   FusionFall Alpha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FusionFall Alpha
Page 1 of 1